[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - If the server comes back up..
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 If the server comes back up.. 

Post If the server comes back up..
Hey, the server MIGHT come back up (See the topic in Space Horse.) And if it does, there are a few things we can all agree on..
1. New Spawn- Come on, we need a new spawn, and frankly i really liked SD_13's
2. New OP's okay, seriously, if this server gets revived, we can all thank your good friend Owned_Scarecrow. I started the Make-A-Chris foundation, so, yeah...I probably should be an OP (Don't worry, i have self-control.)
3.Less grief...okay, so, this kinda goes with 2. but we need less griefers. More OP's can solve this. And we don't have many trusted players that will actually play on Classic (Aside from your good buddy Owned_Scarecrow here.....)

Yeah, that's it. Donate and look at the topic in Space Horse.

Last edited by OwnedScarecrow on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 pm
Admin

Post Re: If the server comes back up..
its not coming back. and i highly doubt you'd get op.
Says he has self control. creates loads of useless new threads

A̬͕͙̦͎̖n̲͖̗d̻͉ ̺ͅth̟̞̘̮͉͇ͅe̲n̰̻̼̻̪̼̯ Xert said, w͇̻̬ẖ̫͈y̝ ̫̳̰͖no͉ͅt?
so it was, b͍̳u̫͖̞̣t̹̠ ̤̻̥̼̱͇t̻̮͇̳̦̼̱h̘̫͚͈̝͎̰en it fucked up.
͉b͓̣̙ͅut̰ ̮̬̹t̖he̫ṇ a̟̬͉̜̝̰͔ga̖̝̬in, what doesn't fuck ̮up a͉̖̠r͕̙͕͈o̫̗̯un̠͇̮̝͇d here?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Last edited by OwnedScarecrow on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:50 pm
Owner

0 donations received I take that as a sign

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
V.I.P. SMP Player

As stated above me ^
0 donations
And of course, there is nothing to do on classic other than build.
People would rather donate to a cause that allows you to do more, ie; Survive, Build with x2 more blocks and play mini-games.
With classic, its just 20 odd blocks, with flat bright textures and well, out of date server types.
If i was allowed to, I would great-fully donate, but since A; i don't have Paypal or any online banking types Or B; I don't have a Visa card (Very slim chance of me getting one).

So good luck on your end. But still, I do wish to go onto classic just to look and my old shitty builds and get my eyes burnt out by the bright textures.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:11 am

Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:59 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

well, you could have just made one topic. or made comments on just one topic. so yeah, annoying. kthx.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:26 am

Last edited by OwnedScarecrow on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

all of your topics are similar, and you post a new one every day.
they are all about the classic server coming back up.
also, i know you'll insult this too but, you are flaming/provoking.
and that's against the rules.

now to answer your questions, no, that should be obvious. yes, but they are mostly about different things and are somewhat competent. No, do you even read? doubtful. see up. nou.

an operator, that's who.

IDK just thought maybe you might not want to provoke an op, when you're trying to get op.
[looks up] hm, and an admin. cool.

I should probably just not read anything that says ownedscarecrow is the latest post/author.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next