[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Operator Contest !
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Operator Contest ! 
Admin

Post Operator Contest !
Yes.

You want to be an Operator?
This is your chance.

Now the idea is very simple, Post here if you want to be an operator.

But wowowow, it's not that easy anyways, you need to post the reasons.

Why should I make you an Op?

Be creative and original. Nothing like 'copy pasting' half of what someone else said, or repeating things of someone else.

----

Some people would call it desperation. I call it 'my ops are far to busy masturbating'.

and you NEED to be active and never had a trouble with the community/staff. [kinda obvious, but you never know]

Cheers,

Meke.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 am

Post Re: Operator Contest !
dear meke,i will be an operator because i am often on and can advance good people and kicked bad people.I speak not very good english because i learn it at the school. Please it is my dream. I give my right arm to operater. your legolama

Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:47 am

well. as you know i have not been very active lately but, i promise i will be more active :D

i get bored very easely,and when im bored i goto main and " hang out " and wait for griefers and /b ing and making lists. i fix as much as i can (after i /B ed it and put the griefer on a list ), i help alot of the guests(and everyone else <:) with learning /Z helping with commands and everything they need help with . i have experience as an op and i have been playing on apocalypse pony for a Long time

Johnam4 and theblindman are my soldiers

Last edited by elvarorn on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:39 am

1 dun b3 gud p3rs0n, soz y0 c4n tru5t m3! D4t's y 1 cun b3 gud 0p!!1

In all seriousness, I'm quite active, plus, I just fly around the map when I don't feel like building. That way, I'll fly around shooting griefers, then jailing them, then torturing, then banning. I personally know ACommie in real life and he can show me "the works" of Op business, commands, etc. I joined Minecraft and instantly enjoyed it. It easily became the first game I played the moment I logged in my PC. It would be amazing to finally join the group of Ops. I mean, dreaming about Minecraft is slightly disturbing, but becoming an Op was the reason I came to this friendly server.

The Cake Is a Lie, peace.

Note: I can easily get on every day of the week. The question is how long;
Mon. Iffy, sibling uses computer for work (Tops, 2 hours of server time.)
Tue. Ditto as Mon.
Wed. Better chance of parents out-of-house...ness (Tops, 5 hours, at assorted times of the day
Thurs. The lazy day of my house. Unlimited time, low chance of getting booted off PC
Fri. Ditto as Mon.
Sat. Early in the morning, prob. 3 straight hrs
Sun. VERY low chance of getting on PC at all

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 pm

I think i would make a good operator because I’m on everyday unless there is something big in rl i get along with almost all the players from the top to the bottom even as a builder right now when there are no ops on i tell the guest if i think the ops will promote them for their buildings or if it has no chance and as a builder i am always teleporting to the different guest on main to make sure there aren’t any griefers about. If someone asks for help i give it to them if there is a question i answer with the best possible answer i can think of. In the end i am very active and have been in the apony community for a very long time and know mostly all of the people on the creative and the forums i don’t think i have had and complications with the staff/players and i know the rules like there posted on my keyboard. btw i prob wouldent be able to get on fridays or late tuesdays other than that right after im done with classes its right on minecraft and inforceing the rules

sencerly:
masterwolf

Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:00 pm
SMP Moderator

I would love the chance to be operator.
As for reasons that I could be operator I think the best ones would be that I'm both a friendly and long-term member of the server, I often spend my free time searching for griefers or checking out people things, and I think I'd have a good eye for what deserves a promotion and what doesn't.
Anyways that's my input and I leave the descision making up to you.

Edit: Also, I may have been gone for a while but it's because I currently have exams and I've been studying quite a bit. They end in a couple days though so I'll be back soon.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Post Ill be An Operator
I Would love to be an operator I Logon Everyday and stay logged on for a long time, Im very responsible i have good leadership and im nice to people. I have Recently Bought Alpha, Which turned into Beta. I Am a very good builder.
I Hope i get In. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 am

________
l l l __________
l l l l
l l l l
l_______ l l
l l l
l l l
l ________ _l___________

Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 am

Btw I've Never been an Op Before, But theres always a first time, Right?

P.S. I Dont spend all my time Masturbating :D

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:33 pm

I would like to be an operator because... wait... nevermind.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next