[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Please help me! I've been kicked/banned for no reason! :(
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Please help me! I've been kicked/banned for no reason! :( 

Post Please help me! I've been kicked/banned for no reason! :(
Hey guys it's 2gurls1cop.

Yesterday i was playing on the server completely fine, talking and building things like the usual. My brother told me to get off the computer and yes, i did get off and did something else. 4 Hours later, my brother finally got off and i was dying to get back on the server.

But as soon as i got on, the screen said, "You are no longer welcome to Apony. Bitch!". I was in shock. I wondered what i did wrong! But i kept thinking and in my whole history of being in Apony, i have never done anything bad or bad enough to get me banned.

I also noticed that on my brother's laptop, i tried going on his account in Apony to see what was going on but i received the same message. "You are no longer welcome to Apony. Bitch!". This means that i got IP banned but for what?!?!?! I never did anything wrong!

I did like this server a lot since unlike other servers, people would actually answer my questions or say a simple, "Hi" or "Hey". I really want to know why i am banned and at the same time i do want to come back in! My rank in the server is currently Builder+ aswell. I don't know if it's my name that people may find offensive and i do know that it is.

To let you guys know aswell, i know one of the rules are, "No Penises". My brother also plays this and he has 1 main account and he has a penis skin. The other account, 2gurls1cop is my account and i don't have anything to do with this. SORRY

Please help me ! - 2gurls1cop

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:28 pm
Admin

Post Re: Please help me! I've been kicked/banned for no reason! :
Give me the Day and Time [as exactly as possible with the time] of when this happened.

We'll check the logs out and try to find out what happened.

Atm, u'll stay as banned, and every single account we ban, we ban 'em both, IP and ID.

Cheers.

Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:11 am

Um this happened on the October 6th (Australia, Sydney time) and happened between 8pm-12pm. I don't know what did happen but i think it's a misunderstanding.

Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:18 am
Owner

I would be willing to guess it was your brother but if 1 of you gets IP banned then both suffer the consequences... When I get home from work if Meke has not already figured it out I will do so.
If there wasn't a legitimate reason for your ban I apologize we go through a lot of griefers and bans go out pretty fast on our server to keep our community clear of problems. Please be patient and I will get back to this as soon as possible :)

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:04 am
Profile WWW

Man my brother always screws things up... He isn't the one who goes on a lot!

He just goes on to see what i'm doing but he never goes on Apony or Minecraft for that matter regularly. I (2gurls1cop) go on to play and when i do feel like playing, i play for at least 2 hours or more. I am a person who really liked this server since as i said before, people actually answer my questions or talk to me. I can tell you that i've never done anything wrong!!!

My brother plays different games such as LoL, Garry's Mod, Combat Arms etc. I can guarantee he Apony isn't one of the things he plays often!
I have also built or made a lot of creations in this server that i am proud of, and to get banned right now is really a bummer. All that hard work and effort i put into 15 or more creations gone!

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Please respond or help!

LET ME IN !!! :(

Attachments:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 19.49 KiB | Viewed 8672 times ]
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 19.49 KiB | Viewed 8672 times ]
Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:21 am
Admin

u're builder+ and ur ip is no longer banned.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:34 am

OMG! Thank you so much! I'm so happy now! :)

Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]