[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - WoM Known Issues and Fixes.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 WoM Known Issues and Fixes. 
Admin

Post WoM Known Issues and Fixes.
I'm gonna make a common Issues and Fixes list of World of Minecraft Client to solve all those problems some people are having.

Issue: Can't run the client.
Fix(es):
[In order of interest]

1. Make sure You've downloaded the client from the official website (http://www.worldofminecraft.com - Download section).
2. Make sure Java's up-to-date (http://www.java.com).
3. Make sure to download the minecraft.jar from the official website (http://www.minecraft.net - Download section) and it's located inside the subfolder "bin" (in the WoM Client Folder).

Issue: Can run the client, but when I logg I don't see any servers, or it automatically takes me to Single Player.
Fix(es):
[In order of interest]

1. Check if you are logged with a real ID (Check your name's caps and your password. Make sure they're the ones you used when you created the account).
2. If you did all the solutions listed above (including the other(s) Issues(s) and fix(es)), and you've problems still, try using this minecraft.jar ( http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22HLUHVH OR https://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftDownl ... ecraft.jar Uploaded by Meke).

Issue: Can run the client, I'm able to see the List of Servers, but when I try to join one, I get an error from Java.
Fix(es):
[In order of interest]

1. It's provably cause your GFX card is not up-to-date. Go to the official site of your GFX (Ati or nVidia, most used at least), and search for the last updates of your type of card (Make sure to uninstall the old drivers first, restart, and then install the newones).
2. The problem should be fixed by now, unless you've an Ati 1xxxx series and using Win7. If happens to be that way, Ati won't support the 1xxx's after Vista 64bit, therefor, you're basically Fucked. [Working on this error ATM]

If you found this guide useful, leave a comment below.
If you have another issue and/or fix , post it below too.

Meke.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Post Re: WoM Known Issues and Fixes.
your results still didnt work.but maybe itll work once i get the premium account

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:25 am
Admin

Update on errors and currently working for more fixes.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:35 pm
Admin

BUMP!!

Solution to the WoM Client Found !

Some people [including me] could not use anymore the WoM Client even tho' it worked before perfectly.

The solution is:

IF the first minecraft.jar [the MU link] doesn't work, try the other one. Should Work.

Hope it helps.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 pm

ok the 2nd minecraft.jar made it work but i have like 15 severs to choose from ???? im stumped and it let me connect to the one i tryed

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:26 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

i redownloaded... i typed in my username and pass it went in i see all the servers
but when i try to join it says "could not parse the neccesary parramaters is the URL right?"
edit: it is

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 am
Admin

What u guys are having is a normal error from the WoM Client. I have it as well. The solution is pretty much closing and re-opening.. Multiple times.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 am

Future Epic Project of Epic Epicness: Time Square (My own map)

Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:23 pm

i think the pros out whigh the cons because i hate moveing slow around the map and this way i can get from point a to point b in a a momnent knotice
yea every once and awhile it will get annoying and not work but for the most part it works right away for me

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next