[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Corrupt a Wish
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Corrupt a Wish 
SMP Moderator

Post Corrupt a Wish
Want to play a game?

It's easy, the first person makes a wish.
The second person corrupts it.
Then the second person makes their wish.

Ex:

First Person: I wish I was a millionaire!
Second Person: Wish granted but you're a millionaire in monopoly.
Second Person: I wish I had a taco.

Ok Start!

I wish Architect was easier to get.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Post Re: Corrupt a Wish
Wish granted but you're disqualified cause you're too badass. But either way you also won't be good enough.

I wish the server was on damnit.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Granted, but it crashes 2 seconds later.

I wish for 13.37 nukes, world domination, and A new copy of Black Ops, with no scratches, all game data, no corruption, and its unbreakable, along with my xbox hardware no being able to fail, or able to break, and my xbox live subscription will not expire, and I cannot be banned. Or suspended.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

wish granted but it all got lost in the mail...
i want to be the best minecrafter EVAR!

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:30 pm

granted but you have no friends and you're a virgin.
I want a ak-47.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 pm

You get to but someone possess you and you make a penis and get banned.
I wish I had a skank. No Stds. No ugliness.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Wish Granted but she's half man half women.

I wish for more moneys in Minecraft.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:50 pm

You get it but acommie steals it and gambles it all away.
I wish Xannn was assassinated. And I'm not. Nor anyone else I know.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next