[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Swag bucks...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Swag bucks... 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Swag bucks...
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jedude

you can now make money without having to give away all your personal information!
all you have to do is use their search engine (instead of google, crazy i know :s)
each swag buck is worth a bit over one cent and if every day you search something
and get 10+swagbucks and do the poll (1+) bam! you just made 12 cents for searching
any random thing that comes to mind! (and theres also codes sometimes:http://sc-s.com/page/3/)
(and i get a swag buck for every swag buck you get for the first 1000 (if) that you make (if you use the link))
(im not a bot i promise(this doesent mean you should make a post saying "bot" cause i know someone would :P))
it works, ive made 15 dollars in amazon gift cards (which worked)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:58 am
Admin

Post Re: Swag bucks...
BOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, what?

^^

Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:14 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

sigh.... atleast i know someone read it.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Sorryz but <-------- uses bing rewards.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

son of a BING!
and it looked like you were just buying chances to win stuff...

Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Huh? Did you seek out my account or did you just browse through their list of rewards? Cuz the one i use it for is live points, i think they have starbucks cash, i know amazon cards.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]