[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Dickness.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Dickness. 

Post Dickness.
I am and I like the dick.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:04 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: TheEpic's Epic Server
Awww... I wanted GET THE F**K OUT to be the server name. xD

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 pm

I am OP-worthy because of many characteristics that I hold. When I am bored I like to go onto the server and check for griefers, I will keep active on the server and not leave for a drastic amount of time (a week tops). I will still build structures to keep the server going and not have it stopped in its tracks. I will always be doing something on the server when I am on. I will encourage guests and builders to step up to there next rank. I will support the rules that you state on the server. And lastly I will NEVER disobey ANYTHING that you order me to do. That is why I think that I am Operator-worthy on your new server.

Madking32

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:24 pm
SMP Moderator

Admin/Op - I'm on every day, I spend most of my time tracking down griefers and repairing damage, though I'm also still building (Architect project). I'm trustworthy, friendly, helpful, and I always take time to go see peoples creations.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 pm

am i considered enough of a friend to become an admin or an op? if not then i will apply for adv.
i will be good because i help others when they ask, im on minecraft every day, i look for and report griefs, and i am saw as a friend to many players of minecraft.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:54 pm
Admin

Are you fucking kidding me?

You're promoting ur server in our?

I mean, how mentally challenged do you need to be to do this?

You're no longer welcome in Apocalypse Pony.

Topic Edited And closed.

The rest of you ppl are disgusting, whining for Ranks.

Obviously, you all preffer whining for a rank than earning it.

I did not expect that from you Blind, you dissapointed me.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]