[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - I need a favor
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 I need a favor 
Contributor

Post I need a favor
I will give my body to whomever Makes me a laptop that has the gaming capabilities of an alienware, the software capabilities of a mac as well as the macs ability to resist viruses, The durability of an acer, the sleek design and the weight of a macbook air... oh and I'm open to suggestions on how to make it better and now that I think about it, it also must have gorilla glass for the screen.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:01 am

Post Re: I need a favor
LOL alienware....

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:20 am

Only your body?

Think 10,000-15,000 dollars. Maybe.

Because you're a friend.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:35 pm
SMP Moderator

>gaming capabilities of an alienware

That will require a high end Intel I7 processor, or AMD if you prefer inferiority. It has to be able to process alot of high quality graphics or running a more advanced game engine which will need a god tier graphics card

>software capabilities of a mac

Get fucking Mac OS, it can be adapted to work on a PC platform but it requires some adv. rigging of the software

>durability of an acer

As in physical, or as in processing? Physical would need stainless steel case that is a VERY pretty penny. Processing see my first point.

>sleek design

There's your problem...but it MIGHT not be impossible

>Gorilla Glass

That's the easiest part of the entire system.

Overall, a very pricey system. If you want I can crunch some numbers and find the right parts and create an estimate. Otherwise what's the damn point

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:57 pm
Contributor

Well I just want the perfect computer that just opens up anything no problem even with all the thing running, and where I can chuck it at a brick wall and it dents the wall, and even in the desert with no internet anywhere around, get perfect connection, with no lag ever... and I want it to look sexy as fuck, So I want a Nokia laptop...

Mon May 06, 2013 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]