[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - MUTHA FUCKAS READ THIS TOPIC ITS FOR CHRIS READ IT BITCH ASS
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 MUTHA FUCKAS READ THIS TOPIC ITS FOR CHRIS READ IT BITCH ASS 

Post MUTHA FUCKAS READ THIS TOPIC ITS FOR CHRIS READ IT BITCH ASS
Hi, as you can see, this is really, really, really important. Chris told me himself to make this. Below is an attached picture of what Chris said. (It's legit.) So anyways. I'm making a foundation for Chris. It's called the Make-A-Chris (Ya see what a did dere?) foundation. What our mission here at Make-A-Chris is to revive the classic server. We here at Make-A-Chris don't give a FAWK about SMP. All we need you to do is donate....1 dollar. (Actually more not one dollar give him like a billion) So we can revive the greatness that was the Classic server. You see, Chris is a cheap ass hobo, and instead of doing his job, he talks to me in chat. (No seriously, he does, i have a picture of it.) And since he is a cheap hobo, he can't afford to give us all the love and shit that was the classic server That's were YOU come in. You can donate a bunch of MONEY BITCH That he may, or may not, spend on unimportant things (You never know..) Now, many of you guys may be asking "WELL WEY DA FUCK DO WE HAVE TO DONATE BITCH?" I'll tell you motherfuckers. You have to donate because with the SMP server, Chris has to spend abunch a $$$ on SMP and because you guys keep suckling at the teet of Chris' wallet. (all y'all muddafucka's fault!) So............give him some money. And donate. Here is a link where you can donate (I don't actually have a link but i'm guessing Chris might put one down there to his paypal or something) And i'm expecting all of you to donate to my cause. (SD_13, i'm expecting you to donate like 100 dollars because you're the one who suckles the teet the most.) So...yep give him money. (Or i will come to your house and rub your ham on my stomach and face.) :D NOTE: By replying to this topic you agree that i become an OP if the classic server comes back up..That means you, Chris.

Attachments:
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG [ 17.12 KiB | Viewed 2272 times ]

Last edited by OwnedScarecrow on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:49 pm
Owner

Post Re: MUTHA FUCKAS READ THIS TOPIC ITS FOR CHRIS READ IT BITCH
Yes That is a Real screenshot ^^^

And Yes there is a donate button Down there \/\/\/\/

Just sayin ;)

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: MUTHA FUCKAS READ THIS TOPIC ITS FOR CHRIS READ IT BITCH

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]