[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Something I'd like to share
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Something I'd like to share 

Post Something I'd like to share
Because many of the things I'm about to say regarding Apoc Pony have already been beaten into the ground, I will try to keep this letter short. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I discuss the programmatic foundations of Apoc Pony's disorganized snow jobs in detail. Apoc Pony wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet it is also a big proponent of a particularly foolish form of voyeurism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that inasmuch as I disagree with Apoc Pony's accusations and find its ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Apoc Pony's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines.

Need I point out that I do not intend this letter to be in any way misinterpreted as a personal attack on Apoc Pony? Apoc Pony maintains that education should teach the precepts of ethnocentrism and the duties of man towards froward scamps. Perhaps it would be best for it to awaken from its delusional, narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that implying that it understands the difference between civilization and savagery is no different from implying that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. Both statements are ludicrous.

Before Apoc Pony initiated a hoodlumism flap to help promote its maledicent attitudes, people everywhere were expected to protect our peace, privacy, and safety. Nowadays, it's the rare person indeed who realizes that if history follows its course, it should be evident that I shall be blamed by ignorant persons when I say that I sincerely maintain that people are hungry for true information and for a way to work together for justice in every community. Cruel as that maxim may appear, whenever someone accuses it of advocating its tricks amid a hue and cry as puzzleheaded as it is tyrannical, its one-size-fits-all response is that honor counts for nothing. This galimatias should make you realize that Apoc Pony's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. When I was growing up, we were taught that one should always try to win the culture war and save this country. Nowadays, it seems that more and more kids are being taught that a book of Apoc Pony's writings would be a good addition to the Bible. You can thank Apoc Pony for this gloomy pedagogical viewpoint, especially given that it ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person.

It is my personal opinion, based on years of observation, that Apoc Pony has indicated that if we don't let it spoon-feed us its pabulum then it'll be forced to encourage a deadly acceptance of intolerance. That's like putting rabid attack dogs in silk suits. In other words, Apoc Pony has issued us a thinly veiled threat that's intended primarily to scare us away from the realization that there is an implicit assumption here that its lieutenants have been trained, organized, and motivated to endorse a complete system of leadership by mobocracy. End of story. Actually, I should add that if it honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from it.

Apoc Pony may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider it to be a weapon of mass destruction itself. At the very least, I feel no more personal hatred for Apoc Pony than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them. It may seem obvious, but Apoc Pony needs some serious professional help. That represents yet more evidence—as if we needed more—that it presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, Apoc Pony devises new schemes to commit confrontational, in-your-face acts of violence, intimidation, and incivility. Apoc Pony coins polysyllabic neologisms to make its commentaries sound like they're actually important. In fact, its treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Apoc Pony loves using big words like "antianthropomorphism" and "undemonstrativeness". As a result, it writes like a mentally ill person with a thesaurus. That got me thinking: Perhaps there are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Apoc Pony finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that it try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that whenever I turn around I see Apoc Pony presenting a false image to the world by hiding unpleasant but vitally important realities about its lamentations. To deny such a truth would be to deny the evidence of our own senses.

There are two things we need to do right away. First, we need to raise a stink about Apoc Pony and its shallow hijinks. Second—and this is critical so get out your highlighter—we need to put it in its place. Once those two things are accomplished we can finally start discussing how Apoc Pony's biggest lie is that its blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. Sure, it might be able to peddle that boatload of parisology to the hayseeds, but it managed to convince a bunch of covinous so-called experts to help it dispense outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories. What was the quid pro quo there? Personally, I don't believe the answer has anything to do with aspheterism. Rather, I believe it involves Apoc Pony's tendency to shower intransigent Neanderthals with undeserved encomia.

I recently overheard a couple of deranged knee-biters say that matters of racial justice should enter a period of "benign neglect". Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this Apoc Pony-induced era of slogans and propaganda. Apoc Pony claims to be fighting for equality. What it's really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that Apoc Pony fails to comprehend and practice the articles of its charter. More precisely, it conveniently forgets its charter's principles of peace, love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness—or, at best, misremembers them as an edict to represent Heaven as Hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise. Don't let yourself be persuaded by irritable schnooks who secretly want to up the ante considerably.

Apoc Pony's idea of depraved fainéantism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a liberticidal bloodlust. It is, in every literal sense, an intellectually challenged and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to an obstinate frenzy and then prompts them to destroy the heart and fabric of our nation.

Strictly speaking, whenever Apoc Pony announces that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point, its legates applaud on cue and the accolades are long and ostentatious. What's funny is that they don't provide similar feedback whenever I tell them that I indisputably feel that Apoc Pony has insulted everyone with even the slightest moral commitment. It obviously has none or it wouldn't authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize warped plagiarism. No matter how much Apoc Pony squirms and wriggles, it will never escape the fact that it uses the term "chromatographic" with ostensible confidence that its meaning is universally understood. To top that off, my goal is to offer manumission to those who are held captive by its dissolute arguments. I might not be successful at achieving that goal, but I unquestionably do have to try. What do you think of this: Apoc Pony offers nothing but cheap insults and banal rhetoric? Now why all this fuss about a few profligate allocutions? Simply put, it's because I am not interested in debating Apoc Pony. One can't have a debate with someone who is so willingly ignorant of the most basic tenets of the subject being discussed. Finally, it is not at all unlikely that in this letter I have said some things to which many of my readers may take exception. It has not been any part of my purpose either to please or to displease anybody but simply to tell the truth and to say, so far as I have given expression to my views, precisely what I think. And what I think is this: Somewhere in the great morass of ignorance that is our untaught history lies the revelation that I will do my best to announce that we may need to picket, demonstrate, march, or strike to stop Apoc Pony before it can use threats of fiscal harm to coerce filthy pontificators into trafficking in our blood, our birthright, and our security.

Oh, and you're all shit-eating-dirty-childlike-donkey-fucking-pansies.

Thanks.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:55 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Something I'd like to share

Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:29 am

Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:47 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

seems like he copied it from somewhere and replaced "the government" with "Apoc Pony"
at least thats what the first 2 paragraphs seemed like...
and though i don't normally...
TL;DR.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:17 am

I stopped reading at "many".

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:07 pm
SMP Moderator

I can say I tried to read it all

Attachments:
Lol Wut.jpg
Lol Wut.jpg [ 44.75 KiB | Viewed 5930 times ]

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:42 am
SMP Moderator

TL;DR version: Apoc is going to shit and all it's people are retards, basically.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:10 am
Owner

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 am
Profile WWW

Slatie didn't try.

Also- we got one donation for classic but i'm not sure if it's for classic or wut so it counts.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Found it.

http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/30567/

Copy/pasted with the company name changed. Now for Paragraph Two...

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next