[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Sketchy MS Points.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Sketchy MS Points. 

Post Sketchy MS Points.
Hey, guys, i'm not trying to scam you out of Microsoft points or anything, but a kid got bullied on Xbox and just wanted to give him something small.
I'm serious.
This sounds sketchy because i just asked Josh for some MS points, but this is different.
I was playing Call Of Duty 4, and these assholes starting telling a kid he was worthless because he was actually winning.
They kept saying how he should kill himself because no one would ever love him and he is a worthless human being.
The kid started to cry and say how worthless he was and that he was fat and no one ever liked him and that everyday is torment for him because he is always insulted and pranked.

I really just wanted to give him something but i don't have ANY microsoft points, or anything really.
I was just wondering if any of you guys had any codes, be it live or microsoft points, to give to this poor kid.
He was actually respectable when playing Call Of Duty and he is a really, really nice guy.
I won't be using the codes for personal use or anything of the sort.
This is 100% for that kid. If you have any, feel free to PM me. This is a 100% Guarantee that i will never, EVER, use these codes for personal use. I would feel absolutely SICK if i used them on myself.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Post Re: Sketchy MS Points.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:43 pm

[4:30:27 PM] Demetri Krasid Rasani: hey man
[4:30:31 PM] Demetri Krasid Rasani: you got 200 ms points
[4:30:49 PM] Josh.: idk
[4:31:31 PM] Demetri Krasid Rasani: theres this guy who wants to give me judgement for 200 points

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:49 pm
SMP Moderator

If this person can't handle the people online why would it be a good idea to give him MORE time online?

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:00 pm

HUUR DUUR LETS PICK ON OWNEDSCARECROW BECUS HE IS TRYING TO HELP A KID OUT BUT HE CAN'T ACTUALLY DO ANYTING BUT TRY TO CHEER HIM UP, LETS HARASS HIM FUR IT DDEDED HEHEH

Good to see grown men (and almost grown men)
have a sense of empathy.
Real fuckin' nice.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:07 pm
SMP Moderator

Not picking on you here Owned just questioning the effectiveness of the tactic. Why not just send the kid some friendly messages to counteract the bad?

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Update, somewhat :P
I talked to the poor lad and he is doing fine.
He was sayin' most of the stuff because he was
mad/sad.

(Note: He does have friends, from school, and they keep joining the party xD.
So yeah. I'm gonna send that kid on his way and yup.)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]