[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - So what have i missed?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 So what have i missed? 
Admin

Post So what have i missed?
I've been away from minecraft quite a few days, i do apologize for that, getting back home at nearly eight in the afternoon everyday isn't very nice, then terraria sorta took my weekends, been reading the forums but i havent the slightest idea whats going on, bans everywhere, thobo has apparently been avoiding bans or something? someone please do fill me in on what the hell has been going on

A̬͕͙̦͎̖n̲͖̗d̻͉ ̺ͅth̟̞̘̮͉͇ͅe̲n̰̻̼̻̪̼̯ Xert said, w͇̻̬ẖ̫͈y̝ ̫̳̰͖no͉ͅt?
so it was, b͍̳u̫͖̞̣t̹̠ ̤̻̥̼̱͇t̻̮͇̳̦̼̱h̘̫͚͈̝͎̰en it fucked up.
͉b͓̣̙ͅut̰ ̮̬̹t̖he̫ṇ a̟̬͉̜̝̰͔ga̖̝̬in, what doesn't fuck ̮up a͉̖̠r͕̙͕͈o̫̗̯un̠͇̮̝͇d here?

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:49 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: So what have i missed?
Not sure how far back you're at, but Freek SevV,Wadey, Pirson and Xertimof have secret conglomorate skype meetings about how things will work, Freek has been working hard to fix the server files and clean things up.

I have been sorta busy, but on the side testing plugins, advertising mini-games and setting up mini-games, with the intention of working on making the siege plugin suggested by Bearblock in some other part of the forums.

Some 'he-said' 'she-said' 'hiswhat' nonsense has occurred between our Dutch companions, and Thobo will apparently no longer be gracing us with his company.

And that is your bi-monthly Apoc report brought straight to you from slatie, we now move over to TheBlindMan with the weather...

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:40 am

IS GON' RAIN

Well, actually, I feel like there's a bit of a conspiracy against many people in APOC. Thobo is buying accounts and coming back on proxy addresses so he'll never really leave. I see no point in banning him, especially if he's not done anything wrong in the past while. Plus, if you ban him, where will our entertainment go? We'll have tobe entertained by SevV running naked through the Samorena.

From my knowledge, the mods listed in Slatie's post have been conspiring against many other people, Slatie included I believe. I feel like they shouldn't be all silent and talkative, because people who aren't specifically mods also do a lot to try helping the server.

And if you're sketchily conspiring and excluding mods even, it reflects poorly on your part.

And if you deny it, you're scum.

It's the truth, and the fact you want to gain Ultimate Power roles once again is going to dampen the server.

NOW.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE.

Parkour is brining in a ton of people, Terraria 1.2 is fucking AMAZING, 1.7 is announced for the near future (SURVIVAL RESET!), and I am going to minmax the shit out of new towns with farms and everything in a 9-chunk area full of farming and fun.

Also, we should re-allow building obsidian nether portals, but they auto-self-destruct once entering the nether so the nether won't be spammed with them and free obsidian farms won't happen.

Wait, what was I talking about?

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:42 am

He got it just right

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:55 am
SMP Moderator

Conspired..?
wat

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:06 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Pre-release, though, right?

Is the full 1.7 out yet?

Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:00 pm
Admin

1.7 is out? i only see the pre-release

A̬͕͙̦͎̖n̲͖̗d̻͉ ̺ͅth̟̞̘̮͉͇ͅe̲n̰̻̼̻̪̼̯ Xert said, w͇̻̬ẖ̫͈y̝ ̫̳̰͖no͉ͅt?
so it was, b͍̳u̫͖̞̣t̹̠ ̤̻̥̼̱͇t̻̮͇̳̦̼̱h̘̫͚͈̝͎̰en it fucked up.
͉b͓̣̙ͅut̰ ̮̬̹t̖he̫ṇ a̟̬͉̜̝̰͔ga̖̝̬in, what doesn't fuck ̮up a͉̖̠r͕̙͕͈o̫̗̯un̠͇̮̝͇d here?

Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:42 pm
SMP Moderator

that's cause it IS just the prerelease.
Which is not ''1.7 is out''
jed is feg

Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:37 pm
SMP Moderator

Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next