[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - My First Enderman Sighting!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 My First Enderman Sighting! 

Post My First Enderman Sighting!
Well it only took about an hour to see my first enderman b/c i was finding huge figgen caves but i was amazed at them while craping my pants thinking in the back of my mind "oh crap oh crap oh crap oh craaaaap" so how did I handel it you ask? I waited for the sun to come up burn him a bit sprinted up to him tagged him with a feather and he died :D now i got an ender pearl

Enderman- WAY more horrifing then creepers they are really cool though just to look at them D:

-Dan

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Post Re: My First Enderman Sighting!
My first bunch I had spent the day escaping a swamp biome and forgetting the need to, you know, get wood n such so when I found a desert I made a wall of cacti and prayed nothing spawned inside. Then got bored and built a tower to see over it. Eventually they spawned. Since it was first day and I had my wall I risked the stare. Apparently they don't register at a certain distance. All but one despawned when they moved too far away, and he burnt up before I got too close. Also, creepers are still worse by far. Though if you happen to be a derp and find web with a block drop you can kill yourself because being in web=no mining. Regardless Enderman are more a mental threat, creepers are ficking ducks.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

lol my 1st encounter was on a small island of 10 blocks radius, i was like oh cool. then i came by him. then he started teleporting on me. i bashed Left mouse bouton soo hard. and then i was like. thats it? theyr so weak. why do everyone QQ about them on Minecraft forums.
then my 2nd one was when i got back to my hideout. mofos stole my 2 blocks on my wall...

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:27 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

well, i saw my first enderman in the pre realease, and yeah they are just Really creepy... i dont think its worse than a creeper, a creeper you know is just going to blow up in your face and be gone.. an enderman on the other hand will throw blocks around until daytime.
since i thought they were rare I took a pic :D

Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 am
Admin

Can I get sum information about those skinny niggers?

So far, thx to u guys I know they teleport and steal your blocks? Jed says they throw u with 'em?

Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:33 am

Endermen: Spawn at night or in caves will burn in daylight, If you look at them they will freeze like a deer in headlights and stare back at you, once u turn around they get angry and start to shake and start to mouth words at you and will run twords you (they're faster then you) or if your further away will telport to you they can teleport 1 every 1 second they love to teleport behind you. If they're around your house agrroed or not they love to carry around blocks from stone to dirt to sand to crafting table to your chest and as long as you dont put you little cross on them they're passive and just move around blocks :) OH also they drop Ender pearls

Ender Pearls: its only function it has atm is if an enderman is agrroed on you and you think OH CRAP you can bust out your ende pearl right click the enderman with it and it teleports them way so you can have a few more seconds to run but they will teleport back to you ASAP so keep running and dont think you just pwnt the newb b/c you only tele port him away a few blocks

I think thats all to em so far im curious to see what we might be able to make with an ender pearl when notch thinks up something hopefuly something decent :)

-Dan

Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:46 pm
Admin

Shitty. That elder pearl is trash atm then I guess..

Anything good besides that? I mean, about this new update. I tryed it today for a couple of minutes before I had to go, and I spawned at some islands -.-. Never ending water, got frustrated and quit xD.

P.S.: Fucking post in the right section people! It's not too hard! Thread moved.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:15 pm

There are huge cracks in the earth at points where its just figgen deep caves and never ending abandoned mines strong holds (rare) giant mushrooms (use bone marrow on a mushroom) ummm some new blocks cave spiders which can poison you and there are usually a ton of them at 1 time, spiders can climb walls skelly's arent that deadly anymore now they have to wait like 3-4 sec b4 shooting another arrow, creepers seem to blow up more often or farther away from you just a bit of re-wording there zombies seem to be the same uuuuuuhhhhhhgggggg and derp around biomes are figgen huge and are easy to get lost in like swamp bioms or any biom for that matter and food doesnt auto give heal anymore its a HoT now as long as ur food bar is full

OH also you may find a few floating islands ive been told those might be dungons idk i have to check it out theres one right by my house

OH (again) bow charges now cant just trigger finger it, you can sprint by duble tapping W as long as ur food bar is more then half way full and if u jump and hit something while on the way down say like your fighting a zombie u jump and hit him it does a 'critical hit'

thats all i can think of atm :)

-Dan

Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:01 pm
Admin

seen all that but the new spiders, strongholds, gian shrooms (?).

Looks really good so far, I like the HoT, makes it cool.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Strongholds spawn silverfish which are more creepy than dangerous(unless you trigger a pack). They rest in blocks and when they emerge they destroy the block. Supposedly they eat wood. Iron bars exist, villages pop up. I have yet to see snow. Also enderman are really nothing. All you have to do is make a small moat around your house. Water, even rain, kills them. A pumpkin on your head means you can look at them. Ender Pearls are supposed to make looking at them not make them aggro. Cows and chickens now drop a raw meat, zombies drop rotten flesh, makes you sick but not dogs. Also raw meat sometimes makes you sick. I don't know that being sick actually does anything. FRIKKING PEAECEFUL MOBS RUN WHEN YOU HIT THEM AJHKGDJGKDGHRIEKGLUKGJDS!!!!
In block news, four stones makes a stonebrick, and pretty much every solid block can be made into half blocks/stairs now.

Oh ALMOST forgot, now that food doesnt heal you can stack it.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]