[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - HELP
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:57 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 HELP 

Post HELP
Ok you computer java pros please tell me how to fix this error i get everytime I try to connect to a server:

Internal Conception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

And it will not let me in. I've tried nearly everything I know from messing with files in the .minecraft folder to reinstalling minecraft updating java 5 times, (yes its 64-bit) to crying in a corner

Ive searched youtube to minecraft forums and nithier are a help

help!

-Dan

Thu May 31, 2012 4:12 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: HELP
This isn't actually a problem with the Java that's running MC, It's mostly issues with the computer running the game.

Honestly, there are a fuckload of solutions out there and I personally don't know half of the shit they are saying because I only have a limited knowledge in the hardware/software of computers. Most of the solutions usually seem like they vary from place to place. I've noticed that alot of the errors in this are caused by Atheros Ethernet cards. Possibly replacing it could help? Ah who am I kidding I could be onto something but I am not expert. Xert can handle this...

Thu May 31, 2012 7:35 pm
SMP Moderator

Whilst erry'ones at it...

Xert fix your crappy server, it's decided to hate me and keeps dc'ing me everytime I log

I can log on for two seconds, then it dc's me and says "internal server error hahaha fuck you"...

Ok it doesnt actually say fuck you, but I think it should, coz it's a cunt.

Thu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm
Owner

Fuck I dunno whats wrong slatie :(

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:50 am
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

It's official, our servers are fucked!

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:57 am
Owner

You shut your mouth SD!

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Admin

Really? They fucked? I got myself a pally to play with me on SMP, we were gonna build.
YES PEOPLE, I WAS GONNA PUT A BLOCK ON THE MOTHERFUCKING GROUND, and now they dead?
Not cool xert, not cool.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm
Owner

You lie! And its not dead apony.verygames.net Works great for me!

Its just broken for those "Aus Cunts"

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

Oh fuck you and your deliberate ribbing
I'll remember that >:l

You who can't keep a server up. Hello! I'm starting to suffer from Apony withdrawl!

I resorted to watching tv because I couldn't get on any of the servers. Are you proud?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

TRY REBOOTING! [lol...] well, usually restarting mc/relogging a few times works... >.>
(notice the two posts without swearing?)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next