[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - SMP instability
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 SMP instability 
SMP Admin

Post Re: SMP instability
So the server crashed again. We can try again with unload the world. We should probably unload every world except the sg worlds and spawn after 1 last try. If they survive more than 2 days. They can be added back 1 by 1. Also, the server automatically restarts sometimes after a crash if it didn't overload the whole thing. For this reason we should check often, and start with a fresh server log prior to restart. To unload plotworld:

/mv unload plotworld

You can unload/load any world using:
/mv (un)load <world>

This should be run right after starting. If this does not fix it, we need to unload more worlds as stated above.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Admin

Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:21 pm
Profile WWW

SO how can I be whitelisted? :(

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Whitelist me when possible

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:40 pm
Owner

I will whitelist people just know that theres no maps other than spawn currently and most plugins are not working yet so you cant really do anything we are testing server stability and adding things back one by one very slowly...

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 am
Profile WWW

No problem, I mainly get on to talk anyways lol

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:26 pm

WHITELIST AGAIN

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm
SMP Admin

Not really thrilled that this turned into the UNWHITELIST thread.

Regardless. I logged off the server to tweak some mods. To my surprise, when I tried to log on, it said "Internal server error." Thinking it was client side, I reverted the mods and same error. The next thing I decided to do was to retrieve the server log. There seems to be a problem with the server....

The stack trace:

2012-10-18 06:17:12 [INFO] Disconnecting SevV [/XX.XX.XXX.XX:XXXX]: Internal server error
2012-10-18 06:17:12 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.Reader.<init>(Reader.java:78)
at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:97)
at net.minecraft.server.LocaleLanguage.e(SourceFile:30)
at net.minecraft.server.LocaleLanguage.<init>(SourceFile:17)
at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.<init>(EntityPlayer.java:22)
at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManagerAbstract.attemptLogin(ServerConfigurationManagerAbstract.java:235)
at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.d(NetLoginHandler.java:120)
at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.c(NetLoginHandler.java:42)
at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServerConnectionThread.a(DedicatedServerConnectionThread.java:44)
at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServerConnection.b(SourceFile:29)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:577)
at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.q(DedicatedServer.java:213)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:473)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:405)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)

This is an internal server error as no method calls are coming from any plugins. I was trying to figure out the problem. I connected to Wadey's second server(i know right?) and got the same issue. If my assumption is correct, these 2 servers are running off of the same host. Therefore there is probably something wrong on their end. Hopefully it will be fixed within a few days.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Owner

Cleared server.log and everything's running like normal idk what happened.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Admin

Multiinv is screwing us over. Going to try to have it use SQL hopefully i can carry the items over.
The problem: Too many files open. Figures since it loads a file for EACH player for EACH world -_-

So yea. Restart the server and i will change over from files to SQL. (PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE ENVIOUSHOST HAVE SQL!!!!!!!!)
also: whitelist plz.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next