[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - BANNED
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 BANNED 

Post BANNED
Herro der! well, i was banned, by samovowski, bitch, so theres a new thing called monster survival and i spawned things right next to samo and he started getting mad and took me out of creative so i couldnt spawn anything, then i started pissing on purpose by calling him names and then he banned me, all because i spawned magma cubes in a freaking monster game. Rage much? Unban please. -Strikezer

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: BANNED

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:08 pm
SMP Moderator

Example A:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:26 pm

he was the one being an ass he just took a screen shot of what i said. and just because hes a higher rank doesnt mean he can control everything i do, pirson is a higher rank than samo and samo went against pirson. and yes pirson is a higher rank than samo, pirson has pretty much all control over the server except running the server. @SD13 & Samvoski

Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 pm
SMP Moderator

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:03 pm
Owner

Trying to argue that the mods were wrong in this instance wont help you. Starting off with a simple apology could have carried more weight with me....
No remorse = no sympathy from me I'm sorry.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
V.I.P. SMP Player

wow... just wow...
"...he just took a screen shot of what i said."
yeah, and you look like a total jerk.
and being a higher rank DOES mean they can control you roflmao...

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Now, I know I am 3 months late, but I just saw this topic, and I do think you were slightly unfair with him.

I mean, yes. He did call Samo many inappropriate things, and he should not have done any of that, but if Samovski provoked him, then I don't see why he was the one who was ultimately punished.

If you were playing with your marbles, someone grabbed them all and threw them into a sewer grate, and you punched him in the face, it may have been out of proportion, but there is no proof he did anything, except the marbles in the drain (server records...), and a story. If it was true, then the punch may have seen a bit more justified. We only had half the story, and the other half, if given a proper look through, may have tipped the scales a bit in Strike's favour.

And yes, I am arguing just for the sake of it, but I mean, if you think from the other person's perspective, it could have been a lot more than a "go hang yourself".

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Okay. Im late and what not.
But Exccesive spawning constinaly near a person and insulting a superior player was feeble-minded.
Yes it was a mob survival, But that game was a moronic creation due to Too many mobs lag the server.
Now pissing off a Op... Are you nuts? getting a Op pissed off is the most slow-witted, blockheaded thing a person could do.
Strikezer went the right way to get banned for excessive spawing of mobs near anougher "superior" player.
As I read that screenie, Samovski did warn him, But wasnt Realy good. (work on that Samovski. please)
Now coming here and complain about Samovski banning you wont get you unbanned. It will just get you in a deeper hole that you dug yourself.

My behalf is with 'Banned and thats it'

*I Now sentence you too Infanite years of being banned from apocalype Pony SMP!* *brings down mellet*

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next