View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Minecraft CTF 

Post Minecraft CTF
I believe that we should add a capture the flag arena to apocolypse pony. CTF is a great game type that you can play over and over if it is done right. I have played CTF on other servers, but they are all big. Apoc pony should add a CTF arena because it will bring a new option for those of us who have been on for a long time, and will also bring new people to the server. This could be accomplished with a little advertizing. We could set it up in a Survival games style with different maps and we could add starting classes such as archer, soldier, and medic so there is no need to get chests.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them below and i will be happy to answer them! :D

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:13 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Minecraft CTF
I would agree with ctf, but only after the server has been fixed.

The only problem is that it will take up a lot more space on the server, and survival games is already being removed due to this, the problem is these added game types don't keep players interested much.

Just look at how SG ended up

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:07 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]