[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Regarding :()
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Regarding :() 

Post Regarding :()
SevV, you're abusing your powers like a madman.
I know you're going to response with:
''It's not power abuse when you intentionally use that smiley to piss me of''
Well what about your weird smileys ':U' and your deformed language acutulay and tat...

I've told you I find that annoying and you won't stop with it and I only use that smiley whenever you're irritating me as well.

STOP THE POWER ABUSE!!!!!!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:24 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Regarding :()
You tell me you find that annoying because I tell that about your smiley. I've also told I try to stop that smiley. You don't.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:27 am

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 am

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
WHO'S WITH ME!!!!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:02 am

Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:04 am

yolo

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:32 am
Owner

Why dont you all tuck in your vagina's and shut the fuck up?

kthnxbai

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

We're discussing a fucking emoticon

Gotta agree with xert in this one.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

You two are like two little girls having a pissy fight in the playground,
Grow some damn balls and ignore the bloody emotes.
:I

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 am

Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next