[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - SMP Accounts
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 SMP Accounts 
Admin

Post SMP Accounts
Post ITT if you've a SMP Acc.

[For the Derp People, SMP Acc. means you've bought the game and you can play the survival multiplayer online].

You: But Meke, Why would I post if I've a SMP Acc.?
Meke: If you don't want to don't. Posting here will let us know who in the Apocalypse Pony Community owns SMP, and by this, we can determinate who could possibly join the Private SMP Server of A.Pony*.

Note:I don't want posts like "I ARE DERP, I WISH I HAS EL ACCOUNT BRO". Just people who has the account, and 1 post per person. If you're getting an account or you 'wish' you've an account, I honestly give a fuck. When u get the account (if that happens) you're welcome to post here.
Posts of this nature will be deleted and penalized. Reason given: Not reading the goddamn fucking Topic.

Besides all that, If you're a member, you get a fancy Rank in Forums :D

*Read, it says possibly, doesn't mean we're gonna invite you, means you've a chance. You can earn your invite by getting popular with the SMP Private Server Members and been a nice person in the community in general.

List:

TheBlindMan
GangstaNick
Acommie
masterwolf
BadBurrito10
jedude
elvarorn
djw11544
ColorWars
Zenkev
EpicTurkey
amh7912
itsmejoeduh
EliteSpazz
Nate38Omega

Members:

iWadey
Meke
Xertimof
Bullatex
Jedude
Thegargoile
Djs
Chr14
ninjamike_54
ACommie
Nor
NorFriend
TheBlindMan

Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:57 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: SMP Accounts
Yep, I've got one.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:22 am

I got one.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:05 am

i have one

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:27 pm

I haz one :L

Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:04 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

i have one!(this post just for the heck of it :P)

Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:22 pm

i have one :D

Johnam4 and theblindman are my soldiers

Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:44 pm

I have one And I was banned on creative btw... IDK why... but I would wish to join the Alpha please

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:13 pm

:> I've got one~!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:42 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next