[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - [★★★★☆] Thobo's unbannedment
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 [★★★★☆] Thobo's unbannedment 
Owner

Post Re: [★★★★☆] Thobo's unbannedment
Well iWadey is not going anywhere.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:15 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Now. I am going to be frank here.

Nobody get completely butthurt, this is my whole opinion. I will share it here and probably never mention it again.

I feel like Wadey is hurting the server.

Yeh. He abuses guests time and time again by banning them, getting in pointless arguments, and overall putting a negative mood over the server. He does fuck all, and honestly, I feel like he's been riding Xert's coattails without him noticing. I don't see why he's co-owner when someone you're perfectly capable and he's just making the server a lesser place.

Yes, I understand, he's done good things too.

But overall, with that much power, any bad things drastically outweigh the good things. Thobo's banning was uncalled for, and he honestly did nothing wrong but disagree and argue with the Almighty Wadey. Wade has so much power and uses it for selectively evil. Before anybody counters this with "BUT THE PLOTWORLD!", I would like to say that plotworlds are not impossibly difficult to make, and if I am not mistaken, SevV helped as well. Oh, and he fucked up the sizes. <3.

iWadey has been given special treatment for no reason whatsoever. I feel like it's for something like "He was co-owner back then, and he still will be now.", which I feel is a bullshit reason. George Bush was president once. He was ok at one point, but eventually he began to degrade and there was a need for change. I feel the exact same way about Wadey. Now his usefulness is up, if he does nothing but hurt the server and doesn't provide enough to counterbalance it to an astonishing degree, then I feel it's not right to leave him in power.

I'll also let you know that this is in no way a grab at power, but more of my declaration that I feel a shift needs to be made. people like SD, Night, Josh, need to be recognized more than Wadey. People like SevV and Slatie for example are in a nice even position where they help the community and don't abuse power. That's my spiel.

Please honestly consider it, Xert. Don't bias because Wadey sucks up.

/rant

Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:32 pm
SMP Moderator

Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:23 pm
SMP Moderator

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Re: [★★★★☆] Thobo's unbannedment

Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:39 pm

An instance where Samovski did something? ...What is the world coming to

Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:56 pm
SMP Moderator

it wasn't samo
he even asked me multiple times if he could ban him again

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Let's go off a list of active people who could have unbanned him...

Sev
Xert
Wadey
Slatie
Samo
Blind

Now, crossing off those who specifically said they didn't or wouldn't, or had someone vouch for them,

Blind

Hm.

How peculiar. Am I missing any active admins?

Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next