[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - 1.7 Is on the way and it's time for...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:52 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 1.7 Is on the way and it's time for... 

Post 1.7 Is on the way and it's time for...

Last edited by DanTheWoodMan on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:23 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: 1.7 Is on the way and it's time for...
Hear Hear!

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:33 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

[flash=]BOOM. RIGHT IN THE KISSER[/flash] (gay flash no work)
I support what is being said here. I don't usually talk up because i don't know what to say, or who to state it. so I stay out of it.
But since someone has finally spoken. I feel obliged that something needs to change. I don't care what it is, But shit needs to happen for 1.7
After seeing Thobo's poor act on taking shit on this server, (seriously?) I believe a selected few people should be banned. From the server files and a total clean up on the back door to the server. But who am I to judge? I am just simple builder minding his own business.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:12 am
SMP Moderator

truth right there.
1 thing though; the ranks

The ranks here aren't for building skills, really. (Artisan is)
Regular rank is for guests who are nice, have been here quite a while, etc, etc.
Donator rank is for Donators.
Artisan is for the really good builders, who are also trusted players. As this is not mainly a build server, but as you said, a suvival PVP server, the ''gap'' between these ranks don't really matter.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 am

That was beautiful.

I felt like I read a literacy masterpiece.

I feel like, as SevV said, however, you have the ranks idea all wrong.

Ranks aren't to give to people to make milestones to climb to, it's to designate quality in the person and their dedication to the server.

However, contrary to Sev's claim. I do feel like there's a bit of a silly gap. If you play every day for hours at a time, you are no more or less than a player who came on for a month and played SG.

They both fulfill the rank, but who deserves more?

Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:18 pm
SMP Moderator

Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:03 pm
SMP Moderator

Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:46 pm
SMP Moderator

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next