[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Xmas spawn
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Xmas spawn 
Admin

Post Xmas spawn
hey guys, as most of you know i'm preparing the spawn area for the holidays
hey, if most stores already got their decorations up, then why cant we?

anywho, along with all the holiday related decour, im working on a subtle parkour course, nothing floating around or anything, actual logical parkouring, well, as logical as minecraft can get, anyways, the objective is to get to the top of the christmas tree (if anyone could help me with a teleportation thing there for an easter egg that would be grand) there will be various places to start the course on with various dificulty levels

aside from that, based on what that other guy said, navigating the spawn for newcommers can prove confusing, so i did my best with sign posts, if anyone else would care to try and improve them, be my guest

also, give me your critiques here, what do you think of the spawn right now? any recomendations? something i could improve? honestly its my first time working on the spawn i could use some feedback

A̬͕͙̦͎̖n̲͖̗d̻͉ ̺ͅth̟̞̘̮͉͇ͅe̲n̰̻̼̻̪̼̯ Xert said, w͇̻̬ẖ̫͈y̝ ̫̳̰͖no͉ͅt?
so it was, b͍̳u̫͖̞̣t̹̠ ̤̻̥̼̱͇t̻̮͇̳̦̼̱h̘̫͚͈̝͎̰en it fucked up.
͉b͓̣̙ͅut̰ ̮̬̹t̖he̫ṇ a̟̬͉̜̝̰͔ga̖̝̬in, what doesn't fuck ̮up a͉̖̠r͕̙͕͈o̫̗̯un̠͇̮̝͇d here?

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:33 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Xmas spawn
I like your improvements to the spawn, the sign posts are good.
to reduce the messyness I removed the new ranks sign at the start.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]