[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Ingame Rules
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Ingame Rules 

Post Re: Ingame Rules
ok so i have a few more Q's
first is pointing out that someone broke the rules disrespect
second can adv temp ban people for being a tad bit annoying (i mean barly annoying) because that heppend by amh7912
finnaly i pointed out that amh was wrong for doing so and i got kicked witch isent super bad but really annoying and uncalled for

p.s. he is adv if u dident figure it out and this all happend about 10 mins ago or so of the time i post this

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 pm
Admin

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 pm

wensday the 9th around 18:00:00 sever time not long ago

p.s. i have spell check i dont need to type well and it was my 3rd time doin it cuz i kept disconecting

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 pm

You remember mr bunbun? He kept asking to privately talk to us and apologize for at least ten minutes and we told him to drop it. I said drop it, or I'll kick him, without actually intending to. Someone went ahead and kicked him, don't know who. I can't remember EXACTLY how things occured at this point with bunbun, but after repeatedly asking him to drop it, and telling him we forgave him to the greif, else he wouldn't be back, and such, I got tired of dealing with ppl who aren't amongst the brightest I've ever known, and am 99% sure i tempbanned him for a short amount of time. If not, I meant to do it for only five minutes, so he could get whatever it was out of his system. Wolf was saying something or another and I started joking about the South Park things where Cartmen got authority, and was like "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!"(Cartmens line) to him. it was a joke, and when he didn't get as much I said so. I don't remember what he said, but I jokingly kicked him with that message and a :P. Some other ppl thought I was actually punishing wolf and should have added a b word to the end. I'm sorry if that was not humorous in any way shape or form to you wolf, I won't do it again.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:04 am

can there be a rule that u have to speak english because there was a guy speaking spanish and it was annoying

also can there be a rule that you cant spam the chat because that same guy spoke in 4 segments so it was alot of spam

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:13 am
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 am

I know what wolf's talking about. It was kinda annoying, more because he was just spamming chat.
I got on irc and translated what he was saying, and it would generally go something like this:

Kyss: this is the kitchen
Kyss: XDDDDDDD
Kyss: jajajaajaja
Kyss: this is a dresser with perfumes
Kyss: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kyss: jajajajaajjaja
Nate38Omega: Dude, shut up! (in spanish)
Kyss: :(

Wait 5 seconds

Kyss: XDDDDDDD
Kyss: jajajajaja

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:18 pm
Admin

Yeah that's a fucking .cl girl, Fucking chile should be carpet bombed.

it doesn't speak any english at all, what could u possibly expect from a .cl?

IQ = -50

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next