[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Premium Contest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Premium Contest 
SMP Moderator

Post Premium Contest
I've been meaning to get around to posting it I know, most of you already know about it but it needs to be posted anyways.

So it's pretty simple, it is a contest, people get a plot and build something awesome, then a panel of judges will judge the best build and the winner is given a gift code for minecraft premium from Xertimof (He's so kind) and builder rank on the Apony SMP server.

Just some rules:
1. Only builders and above are allowed to be part of the contest, guests can not join until they earn builder rank in main.
2. Ranks can be earned from these builds, but only once they have finished the build ofcourse.
3. Only people that DON'T already have premium are allowed to join. HOWEVER, contestants are allowed to join with a different account that does not have premium, contestants must first earn builder rank in main though.
4. Contestants must build in there own plot, zones have been designated to avoid building outside of the plot.
5. Team builds are not allowe. Contestants can not share a plot.
6. Physics and doors are encouraged, physics can be enabled to Advanced (2) for those that require it. Do not set physics to Hardcore though, lest we have some people who blow up the map.

If any other rules are considered, suggestions under this thread would be appreciated.

To OPS:
Spread the word about this marvelous contest, we want as many people involved as possible. If we run out of plots, I will create another map for continued building.
Zone the ENTIRE plot, that involves all the way to the bottom of the map, and all the way to the top. Building underground should also be suggested to contestants.

The contest ends on the 10th of August, nothing special about the date, it just gives contestants a month to complete their builds.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 am

Post Re: Premium Contest
looks good,
whats premium minecraft?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:15 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

I'm not sure... but i heard they ruined it with these things called "features" and "updates"
Trollface.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:27 am
SMP Moderator

I made a nice little sign =3

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:38 pm
SMP Moderator

Premium minecraft is just the payed for version of minecraft

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:14 am

yeah jedude pretty much enlightened me lol

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 am
SMP Moderator

Brilliant! and if I say it's brilliant you know it's a good idea

Unless it's my idea...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

@Blind =o
@goski pardon the rudeness =P

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:03 am

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 pm
SMP Moderator

Contest Closed as of this point!
Judging will be done within the next few days, and I will post the winner on here when it has been decided.

Thanks everyone for getting people involved.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]