[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - If the server comes back up..
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 If the server comes back up.. 

Post Re: If the server comes back up..
Maybe you shouldn't. And provoking? I think if anyone Night Targa is. And do you think i give the slightest fuck about dealing with an OP? OP's should have to through all the rules that everyone else does. I simply made a thread. Nighttarga, however, decided to say "OMG U IDITO ITS NOT CUMMING BAK UP FAGGOT U ARENT EVEN QUALIFIED TO BE OP LIKE ME I AM B0SS!!! >:(" Yep, and i'm TOTALLY provoking people. I have two threads about the classic server coming back up. I also have 15 posts. 2/15 are about the classic server. Roughly 0.13333333333 of my post are about the classic server. How smart you are. Alot of people WOULD donate, but either
1. Don't have a credit card.
2. Will not get a credit card.
And i respect that. When you don't have something, you just don't have something. Maybe you should take a page out of chubbyfatman's book and start giving some respect to people, eh? Yeah, so, don't reply to me. THAT is flaming. As i said before, Good day and don't reply. End of thread.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:51 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

but now you told me not to... so i feel like i have to.
if ops don't like you... you don't get op. logic.
seriously, you're insulting people, and you think you are not provoking. cool.

yeah maybe i should read chubbyfatman's book.
and BTW, i would kinda like it if classic was back up, banning griefers relieves stress! :)

Goodbye.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:30 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:06 am

das wut i thout

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2