[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - more griefers.....
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 more griefers..... 

Post Re: more griefers.....

Johnam4 and theblindman are my soldiers

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 am

All that had to happen was agree to unban me. That's all that had to happen. Your ill-founded refusal to do so is what sparked this unnecessary 4 page argument about it. If I had been unbanned, I would have left content with myself, and gone to do something else. Instead, I find myself unnecessarily arguing with every one of you. ACommie is what brought me back after I said I'd leave. If I hadn't seen that, it would have ended there. But no. I was obligated to respond. And really Meke, you would report me to my ISP for hurting your feelings? You would cut off our Internet service because I'm "trolling?" That's pathetic.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 am

No, YOU'RE pathethic.
We're protecting our server.
You, are just upset because we ignored your annoying, yet desperate pleas. I mean, it's a server you're never gonna play. It "irked" you that you were accused, so what? That's no reason to troll until we break down or supply to your demands, and each would never happen.

The thing that gets me is that you think Meke would feel sorry for you, that she would make up her mind and go "Hurr durr, I think he deserves a chance."
Even if you came close to deserving a chance, you lost it WAY too easily.
You can leave nao, and still have internet access. That simple. Just not respond and walk away from this server completely.

And what if you don't want to?
You're never gonna win.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:15 pm
Admin

No see now,

Pathetic is what you're doing.
Pathetic is pretending you're somehow special and important when you're not.

Mister Man, I'd love to call you by your real name in this situation, just cause it seems appropriate.

Let me explain myself once again, in a better way I did before, cause I've to recon it perhaps wasn't very clear.

You were banned from Apocalypse Pony [McLawl] Creative Server due multiple infractions of our rules (You were kicked 3 times, the 3rd one provably was the Ban one).

Now step in my position for a bit and watch my point of view:

You come here outta nowhere and ask for an un-ban, acting with some sort of superior aura to us and our server, flaming our community, members and our management of it.

I went a little bit crazy there, and posted what I've posted.

The thing is, there's a chance you weren't using your account in that occasion, that maybe it was your brother using it, but we can't possibly know that, maybe it was you.
Whoever was using your account, you, your brother or a friend of yourself, did not read the rules, even when the "welcome" salutations you receive warns you to read 'em.

We ban around 30 to 50 griefers per day (Believe me or not, the number's real and accurate), we've to check our Builders buildings in order to rate 'em and promote 'em (if it worth).

I'm the only Admin who gets online 'often' (because I've other things to do than playing minecraft), and my Operators aren't very active right now (part of 'em are getting a demotion in a day or so).

Now, if every single person who's banned in our server comes to the forum and starts something like you did, this would be a complete Chaos.

The thing is, we did not ban you because you're black/yellow/Jewish/catholic/Mexican/Canadian/American. We banned you because you (and with you I mean whoever was using the account at that moment) did not respect the rules in multiple and different consecutive occasions.

My recommendation:

If you want to play in our server,

- Make another account.
- Join.
- Tell me "Hey Meke, I'm Mister Man".
- Respect the rules.
- Prove yourself you're not a griefer (by doing the point mentioned before).

And then, I'll consider un-banning you.

Hope this whole fight-flame situation's now over, and lets put ourselves together with this, don't matter who started it, matters that we all carried it on.

Regards,

Meke.

P.S.: The last account is not banned, you can still reply from there.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Very well Meke. There's not much more for me here anyways. You can rest easier now.

Also, in reguard to the two posts before me;

tl;dr

Have fun with your server guys.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:37 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

personally...imo... i think posting a zillion times complaining is worse then griefing XD

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Johnam4 and theblindman are my soldiers

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 am

I read this entire thing and meke compeatly dominated mister's face and i laughed so hard at the points where mister raged and meke had a counter for every single one of em. You guys r awesome, i think he said "how can you have a community" evidently he hasn't met me XD

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Heres a griefer that was tunneling and what not called: kyoda101.

Anyways next time il try and take a pic of there griefing so its proof. anyways ban or not next time il do this better.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Profile YIM

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next