[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - CHEESY JOKES!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 CHEESY JOKES! 

Post CHEESY JOKES!
Hey everyone,

Dan here to open up a channel for cheesy jokes :p

Rules:
keep the jokes CLEAN
try to keep em as one liners
make sure they're extra cheesy

now for my joke:

"I couldn't figure out why the baseball kept getting bigger and bigger, then... it hit me!"

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Re: CHEESY JOKES!
Why did the cheesy chicken cross the road. To GET TO THE OTHER SIDE! BAHAHAHAHA O.O

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:24 am
SMP Moderator

What's brown and sticky?
A stick!

What do you get when you mix a tree with a monster?
Frankenpine!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

that is the LAST time i play hide-and-seek with the invisible man!
I guess that wasnt very cheezy...

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

cheez added!
Did you hear about the dyslexic Satanist?
He sold his soul to SANTA.

Did you hear about the guy that lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
He's all RIGHT now.

How do crazy people go through the forest?
They take the PSYCHO path.

What do the letters D.N.A. stand for?
National Dyslexics Association.

What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
Nacho Cheese.

What has four legs, is big, green, fuzzy, and if it fell out of a tree would kill you?
A pool table.

(HA-CHA-CHA!)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:01 pm
Admin

Lemme tell ya'll niggus the truth about that guy you claim as your savior, AKA Jesus.

Jesus was BLACK, why?

1. He called everyone "brother."
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.

and if that's not all, HE was a woman, 'cause..

1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was work to do.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 pm

What begins with an "n", and ends with an "a", and when you hear it, you think of black?

NIG- Ninja!

What starts with "p o" and ends with "r n"?

POPCORN!!!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:47 pm
SMP Moderator

A horse walks into a bar. Unfortunately, he is incapable of cognitive thought and as such no humorous exchange was held between him and the barman. He was later processed as glue.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Johnam4 and theblindman are my soldiers

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Overlord: Why did da plane crash?
Noobs: Why?
Overlord: Bcuz the pilot was a cookie! BAHAHA

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next